future materials for low pollution, high efficiency, cost effective transport:
- Increasing the impact of science on business
- Building teams to meet industry needs
- Promoting young engineers and scientists
- Technology road-mapping
- A spectrum of services from idea to profit
- Integration and support
- Engaging industry in science and engineering
Our Core Partners
Oxford, Oxford Brookes and Cranfield Universities, MIRA Ltd, The Oxford Trust and Business Link
Over 100 companies.
SPRINTCar – show casing innovative technologies for the automotive industry
WINGNet – recycling and re-use in the aerospace industry
DRIVENet – recycling, re-use and end of vehicle life issue in the automotive sector
Magnesium and light weight alloys
Surface Engineering and Joining in the Automotive Industry more
Navigating the Funding Landscape more
Want to know more? Find out the full details here.
Find out more about the Faraday Partnerships here.
Advanced Aerospace Joining
TWI, Cambridge more
Lean Weight Vehicles 7 Conference
International Manufacturing Centre, University of Warwick more